BECAUSE OF CURRENT GREATER SYDNEY CORONA VIRUS ALERT
we are temporarily returning to VIDEO or TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS only
YOUR DOCTOR will organise an in-person consultation if medically necessary
Please note NORMAL CONSULTATION FEES apply – our receptionist will take
a credit card payment and forward your claim to Medicare
As dedicated healthcare team members of Balgowlah Village Medical Centre, we want our patients to know:
- We are open and taking appointments.
- We offer telephone medical consultations as part of our service.
- We can offer telehealth video medical consultations as part of our service. Please refer to Telehealth Information for Patients under FAQs.
- We are still offering face to face consultations for all NON Covid-19 conditions.
- We have safety procedures in place for our patients and staff.
- We are using the highest hygiene standards and managing the waiting room and consultation rooms in accordance with Government Health guidelines
- It is important that your regular health needs are still attended to, including childhood vaccination, and blood test, our pathology providers are continuing their services
- Flu vaccines will commence soon.
Please contact Balgowlah Village Medical Centre on Ph: (02) 9948 5557 and speak to one of our staff.
Announcement: We are now open on Sundays from 10:00AM to 3:00PM