Thank you for visiting Balgowlah Village Medical Practice.
(Please note our new website is currently under construction).
As dedicated healthcare team members of Balgowlah Village Medical Practice we want our patients to know the corona virus pandemic has led us to make a few operational changes. We have temporarily disabled the online booking facility. While we have safety procedures in place, we wish to screen our patients who present in person for the safety of our vulnerable patients and staff. We are using the highest hygiene standards and managing the waiting room and consultation rooms in accordance with Government Health guidelines.
For an appointment please call our reception staff on 02 9948 5557. We also while available, offer telehealth and video consultations to patients that have visited our practice in person in the last 12 months. New patients are welcome but must have an initial face to face consultation with one of our doctors. Please note normal consultation fees apply.
The depth of medical experience available in this medical practice ensures well coordinated and appropriate medical care. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Asthma and Diabetes assessment.
- Skin Cancer assessment and treatment, removal of moles and cryotherapy.
- Baby, Childhood Health and Asthma.
- Family Planning, Pregnancy Tests.
- Breast and Cervical Screening.
- Menopause and HRT.
- Executive Check-ups and ECGs.
- Men’s Health and Prostate Screening.
- Preventative Health Recall Program.
- Travel Advice and Vaccination.
- Mental Health Care and Counselling – including management of anxiety, stress and depression.
- Registered nurses are available for dressings, vaccinations, child and adult health checks.